Sea Cucumber Powder
- Sea Cucumber Powder is a rich source of polysaccharide chondroitin sulphate.
- Sea Cucumber Powder has the ability to reduce arthritis pain.
- Its action is similar to that of glucosamine sulphate, which is useful for treating osteoarthritis.
- Chinese studies reveal that Sea Cucumbers also contain saponin glycosides. These compounds have a structure similar to the active constituents of ginseng, ganoderma and other famous tonic herbs.
- Sea Cucumber Powder in an excellent health tonic for people with chronic joint pain as well as tendonitis, sprains, ligament stress and arthritis.
- Aroma (NZ) Ltd. Sea Cucumber Powder is of the highest quality as it is not processed by traditional methods, such as cooking which destroys and breaks down the natural chondroitin sulphates.
- Non Gamma Iradiated due to good manufacturing practices.
Sea Cucumber Powder is a Dietary Supplement produced from 100% Sea Cucumber which has been gutted and Freeze Dried in its pure form. Also known as 'Beche de Mer' the Sea Cucumber is a marine animal.
There are many components of Sea Cucumber that are known to exert beneficial effects on joint and muscle health.
The Sea Cucumber is rated along with several other delicacies such as Shark Fin and Bird’s Nest Soup, as a disease preventative and longevity tonic.
According to Analysis by principles of traditional Chinese Medicine, the Sea Cucumber nourishes the blood and vital essence (jing), tonifies kidney qi (treats disorders of the kidney system, including reproductive organs).
Common uses include treating weakness, impotence, debility of the aged, constipation due to intestinal dryness and frequent urination.
For modern applications, the dried Sea Cucumber Powder is useful as a nutritional supplement, prepared in capsules or tablets.